Sunday, April 12, 2015

New projects

Great news! Another of the young ladies in the Church is having a baby. I approached her this morning and asked for her favourite colour. She doesn't have one, loves all colours. Ah well! So I spent this afternoon going through some of my magazines trying to put together a design that would suit both girls and boys. I'll sort out fabrics tomorrow. Just as well the Craft Show is this coming week. There is craft evening this week so needing some hand sewing to take I decided to make a Teddy again. It's been so long since the last time. I've already made the pattern and cut out the pieces from white faux fur ready to sew together. I'll decide what sort of joints to use when I visit the show on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. You continue to stay busy. Enjoy the craft Fair. Look forward to seeing the new baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete