Saturday, March 28, 2015

Autumn

On my way home yesterday morning I detoured to pop in at Kmart's garden department for some seedlings for our front garden.  I came away with 4 punnets of Cinerarias and a Gardenia, all of them strong plants.

This afternoon we spent a few hours in the front garden pulling weeds.  We cleared one garden patch for the plants I bought yesterday and planted the Gardenia.  The soil was so dry it was dusty.  The seedlings will go in tomorrow , maybe.

Next weekend we will work on the back garden.  I am planning on buying some more Bearded Irises, which I love,  Unfortunately they are in bloom for such a short time.

1 comment:

  1. Trish. So nice to catch up with you.good to see you are continuing on with your sewing. Liz ( mum of 6 from the old Craft forum.)

    ReplyDelete