Saturday, December 15, 2018

A new sewing space

For over twenty years now we have been hosting international students.  I think we may wind down a little.
Two years ago I bought a new sewing machine and  the instructions say that I should keep it inside.  I have been sewing in the garage.   Now that one of the bedrooms will be free I am about to move my sewing things indoors.  There won't be space for everything so I will need to have a big sorting out day and only bring inside the things I need, such as the sewing table,  sewing machines (I have two) the picnic table for pressing and cutting and the design wall.  Not forgetting two big baskets of scrap fabrics and partly finished quilt tops.
We need to give the bed away (or sell it)   and move the desk outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment