Friday, January 2, 2009

trishserendipity

Hi
I'm Trish, I retired and now spend my days sewing (hence the name). I also read, attend quilting club and spend much time on an internet forum. Since I joined, the quality of my work has progressed beyond my wildest dreams. This is because of the advice and encouragement of the members. (Stand and take a bow, ladies). I have made a number of quilts, cushions, gifts and toys. Sometimes my choices end up as UFOs because I try a pattern a few years beyond my experience. But....if I don't try, I won't know.
We have two adult sons, two beautiful duaghters-in-law and two beautiful granddaughters. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,
    Well done in starting a blog.Can't wait to see all the pictures of what you are working on and all you've done.Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish,

    Good on you starting a blog. I am yet to get around to it. Looking forward to seeing photos of all those quilts you have made.

    ReplyDelete